traveling

Discussion in 'General' started by dragonmantek, Apr 12, 2012.

1. i'm still not sure about all the TSA rules or whatever, but this thought had occurred to me.

would it be possible to travel with honey oil? maybe put it in a jar, call it something else? if I remember I think it's 3 ounces of anything liquid allowed, I could be wrong.

or does this flat out sound like a bad idea?

2. Bad idea.

To me it doesn't sound safe.I woudlnt risk it.

Maybe mail it beforehand?

3. This is a terrible idea.

4. This flat-out sounds like a bad idea.

5. Stick it in your built in drug smuggle cavity.

6. TSA agents are already chomping at the bit for a reason to go anal spelunking. I see no reason why OP shouldn't try this. I mean, the odds have to be in his favor, right?

7. can someone emphasize how this is such a bad idea?

how would they know what it is, how would they check it? would they bother to? just curious.

8. #1 The dogs can smell it.

#2 They inspect all jarred substances to ensure they aren't explosives.

#3 Don't do it because it's not very intelligent.

I don't know where you're flying, but is it really worth ruining your trip? You'll go to jail, try the mail.

Don't be dumb, save your bum.

9. I got some poppy byproduct that was formed into beads. Like someone just wore it on a plane or something. Wild.
    But seriously dude, don't risk it. It's a dumb risk.

10. Fuck it. Fuck all these people trying to persuade you to make the right choice. Try it. I'm curious too. Post your results.

11. honey oil doesn't smell like bud at all, it's just a shiny gold substandard that closely resembles actual honey.

that's the whole basis behind the thread.

maybe I'll try one day when I have pounds, takes a lot to make a jar full of the stuff.

12. You obviously haven't had wax/BHO before have you? Because it blatantly has the odor of marijuana. Of course it doesn't smell like buds, but anyone who has half a brain, or is trained to find these things, would know the smell.

Not to mention dogs are what OP needs to worry about, not the TSA guy who's going to get to second base on him.