Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Traveling with Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bountiehunta, Feb 4, 2009.

1. not sure if this is the right place to post.. but watever..

well, i live in the Cayman Islands and will be traveling to Tampa, Florida tomorrow... Im wondering if i could bring a small amount with me without getting caught..

What would be the best way to do this???

2. I would recommend against it since you'll have to go through US Customs. It's just not worth it. People are probably going to make all sorts of suggestions that may sound tempting, but just ask yourself if it's worth spending time in a US prison for trafficking charges.

3. #3 NoCoast612, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2009
    there seem to be a lot of threads with this as a topic but, double/triple bag and submerge it in a shampoo bottle.

4. dont, even if your driving. look, if your crossing the us borders and they catch you, your gonna be put in jail. youll be able to find bud in the country.
    edit: you have some friends down there

5. Driving from the Cayman islands to Tampa would indeed be a neat trick ;)

6. I wouldn't risk it.
    There's no sense in getting your ass raped every day in jail just because you brought along with you a few grams of weed or whatever.

Think about it. Is getting your anal ring broken worth the risk of smoking your own stash? From what I hear, bud is pretty easy to find in Florida.

7. If OP is 21+ he can just get to know his hotel bartender. After a couple of visits and some nice tips they can usually find just about anything, especially in tourist areas. I've scored on the road that way many, many times. Of course, this assumes getting to be friendly with said bartender.

8. They just finished the bridge.

-C

9. That'll make it easier for me to get to my offshore accounts. Cool.

10. my brother got cavity searched making his way into canada because of some cocaine residue that was allegedly on his license

he hasnt done cocaiane in years

and its all over money

but such is life

with the jakes

its better safe thann sorry where i am from

i'd say your best bet is to ship it ahead of time to hotel if you can
    and you know what you are doing

but its very risky business

11. Either ship it to where you are going or just wait and pick up bud in Tampa. I'm in Tampa all the time and have some friends there. Buds are definitely around.

12. yeah.. i guess most of u guys are right... it just isnt worth the risk of getting caught...
    hopefully my friend will be able to provide..

13. I'm going down to Tamp this weekend myself. Gasparilla. Not bringing any either. Know my bud down there's got me covered though. Can't wait.