Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Traveling with candy edibles to Europe?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Lunarlandings, Aug 22, 2016.

1. I've been smoking and taking edibles for about five years now, only taking a break for about two months once. In a few weeks, I'm going to be flying from LAX to Amsterdam, then taking a train into Italy, where I will be living for THREE MONTHS. I've heard that bud is scarce in Italy, and I won't have any time to stop in the coffee shops before I get to Italy. So my question is: if I bring with me a small bag of sour patch kids edibles (400 mg total) in my carry on, but I put it in a regular candy bag, will I be safe? I know that edible candies are less detectable by drug dogs, but I want to know if my chances are good? I'd like to not go three whole months without getting high in the most beautiful settings around Europe! Many thanks!

2. Weed is pretty easy to find in Italy. It just depends on where you are.
    http://www.marijuanatravels.com/countries/ita

I'd look to see what Italy prohibits taking into their country. It's possible that certain food products are not allowed and you may find your gummies (or other edibles) going into the trash just due to the fact that they're a food product, nothing to do with being an edible.

3. I'm going to be flying from LAX to Amsterdam, then taking a train into Italy, where I will be living for THREE MONTHS.

and youre muggling cannabis, real-fucking-ly??

4. I flew home from Colorado with an eighth of weed and some gummies, we were just fine. Just throw it in the (carry on) bag and forget about it

Edit: I never fly out of big airports, so drug dogs are never an issue. I've never been to an international airport so be careful with that

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey dude, how did this work out? Asking for a friend

6. If you're stopping in Amsterdam just pick it up there.

Unless you have to go through some kind of security on the trains.