Traveling west from Ohio. Hit me up along the way?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tomber, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Runescape is one of the greatest tragedies in video game history. Only like 7 years ago it was the top free online MMO, addicting game, easy to use and extremely fun. Fast forward a couple years, it's a pathetic shell of its former self which no one plays because the developers are retarded and ruined it.

2. Who didn't play that game for atleast a day?

3. ...sounds cultish, i wouldn't drink out of this dude's kool-aid

4. I love how this thread went from wizzards to runescape to kool aid

5. Maybe he thinks those San Fran boys are magically delicious?:D

6. #26 Tomber, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    Okay cool I'll be glad to probably hit up some of the people who seemed cool. This is still totally happening.

Ok lol at the magic jokes but yeah it's for real and actually kind of cool if you want to check it out. Also this will be going down a little earlier because the weather is just getting to beautiful and there's no reason for me to wait until June since my classes will be getting out before then. I can't wait. I also think I'm going to go a towards the north east coast then work my way down going south along the coast until i hit florida (which I will skip.. been there kinda hot and dirty no offense) and continue north west. Can't wait until I can get some pics up here!