Traveling west from Ohio. Hit me up along the way?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tomber, Apr 3, 2012.

1. How's it going everyone,

I've been afk for a while, mostly finishing up my online courses at my community college but I've been sort of hiking/biking/traveling around the state in preparation for a journey west into the great state of California. Although the weed in cali sounds amazing, I'm actually going to San Francisco to join the Rosicrucians, since I practice magic (Rosicrucianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ).

I'm posting here in RLS because I used to post here mostly and GC is so massive that it's more like each sub forum is its own cultural community which together makes up the City. Lol, anyway, I'll be posting pics and hopefully cool stories here so this can be like a journal.

After two years in a community college I'm ready to break free from the tyranny and grace of "the system", while traveling, writing, and enjoying some herb. Basically I'm going "into the wild", but not that hardcore and not so much into the wild. This starts early this June and continues indefinantly until I decide to do something else :smoke:

2. You practice magic?

3. no offense my man but that does not sound like a very good plan. exactly what do you expect to get out of joining up with a bunch of magicians in san fran

4. Yo don't mess around with that magic bro. I had that same mind set until a fucking wizard shot a fire bolt at me.

Fucking 15 damage. Shit's real.

Lol anyways good luck on your journey bro.

5. I remember when I used to like magic.

Then I turned 6.

6. Dis nigha...

7. This, lol. The hell are you gonna do about money?

8. Hit me up in the southern part of WI, i'm down for a smoke sesh for sure. Got some killer too

9. This thread is not going how OP planned...ABORT!

10. Im pretty sure that rosacrucians dont practice magic. I thought it was all about enlightenment and how all humans can ascend like jesus did? Tell me if im wrong.

11. [quote name='"kushmonsta"']I remember when I used to like magic.

Then I turned 6.[/quote]

[quote name='"Self_Exile"']

Yo don't mess around with that magic bro. I had that same mind set until a fucking wizard shot a fire bolt at me.

Fucking 15 damage. Shit's real.

Lol anyways good luck on your journey bro.[/quote]

[quote name='"MesKiDcudi"']You practice magic?[/quote]

Hahahaha plus rep to all of you when I get to my PC.

12. Ice barrage, 300 damage!

I can't fucking move! Oh god, I fucked with the wrong wizard!

Then i learned runescape was fucking retarded and wasnt real life. four years ago.

13. ^and then i took an arrow to the knee.:cool:

14. First 2 lines = :)

Last line = no, RS4LIFEEEEEEEEE

15. For real though, do any of you guys still play RS? I kind of do xD

16. I would get on once a month for an hour before they changed the website and the armor. It it extremely fucking stupid.

17. i'll smoke you up FAT on some blunts over in illinois if you can prove to me your "magic" isn't complete bullshit :)

18. stop hating you racist bastard

19. #19 madsativa, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    F the naysayers. Go for it man (or woman). I wish I had the stones to travel around on a whim.
    Also, you'd think Cannabis users would have a more open mind to the subject, guess not.

20. lol fuck runescape i quit like 2 years ago i had a AGS and 2 99s level 124 but w.e that game is gay and it cockblocked the shit out of me lol