Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Traveling To Sacramento, Ca For Work, What Should I Do While There?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Randomdead, May 29, 2013.

1. #1 Randomdead, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    What's up Blades?

I'm going to Sacramento for work pretty soon, I'm really looking forward to traveling to the west coast.
    I'll be working most of the day, but I'll have plenty of free time anyway. Also my wife is coming with me, and she doesn't have to go to work lol. What are some "must do" things in Sacramento?

Also, and I'm not asking for a hookup so don't get pissy, but what are my best chances for finding something? I know I can't just walk into a dispensary and say what's up, but since it is medically legal I should be able to come up with something. I was thinking of trying disc golf courses, since I play disc golf.. and maybe head shops if I get desperate.
    I'll have edibles anyway, my wife has pretty bad stomach problems, so I'm not gonna risk her being thc-less. would never risk flying with the real thing though.

:bongin: