Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Traveling to Europe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nDuring, Jan 30, 2014.

1. #1 nDuring, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Hello, I am going to be visiting Bosnia for 5 months, Ill be staying with some family. I need to know how to approach people there to get the herb. I'll be living in Visoko which is 20min away from the capital Sarajevo so I can also go over there. I know the language so communication is not a problem. I also have money, lots of it so as long as I get weed I don't care how much I have to pay. I have't been to Bosnia in years, and when I was there I was a kid and didn't smoke. What kind of people do I look for, where do I look for them? How do I approach them? I know all my old friends wouldn't know anything about it. They are super religious and wouldn't get within 2 feet of it. So I can't really tell them that I'm looking for weed. I live in Canada so I'm use to it and don't see it as a big deal. but I'm sure they would freak out if they saw me trying to get some. Also I'm planning on taking a half o of shrooms over there, hows the shrooms market over there?  I don't want to risk smuggling them if I would able to find them over there. 

2. Can't talk about anything other than marijuana in this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Any advice?