Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Traveling Internationally with Vape Pens

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AkashaLesta, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Hey, 
    So my mom and I are taking a international fight to the dominican republic tomorrow morning. Yes i should have posted this earlier and i have read the other threads about vaporizers but i just wanted to double check that its ok. So i have a Vape pen that I want to take with me incase we find oils there. I plan to scrape it clean then separate the 3 pieces into my 3 separate pieces of luggage. do yu guys think this will work? also my mom and i are black and we get stopped for additional scanning every time we enter the us and this is the first time i'm thinking of taking something with me. Also any advice on taking oil will be appreciated. 

2. Ya you should be fine,ESP if it's clean. Completely no problem.

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high