Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Traveling from California to Alaska with medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kUshl0rd, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have my Medical Marijuana card and i was just wondering if anyone knew what the regulations on taking your medicine from Green state to Green state on a plane

2. I'm not sure if there are any legal regulations (but I'm sure there are) about going from green state to green state, but you can always just do it like everyone else who moves pot on a plane. Put it in your gooch and wear some spandex shorts.

3. Sigh - asked and answered DOZENS of times already.

NO you cannot take MMJ from California to Alaska on a plane, it is still Federally illegal.

ONLY two states have reciprocal agreements with other states, Montana and Rhode Island, meaning you can use your home state MMJ recommendation in their states.

BUT Alaska has no such agreement.

Next time do a search please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.