Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pbvl09, Jun 28, 2012.

1. #1 pbvl09, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    I'm going to travel to europe, and would like to take with me weed (small amount), is very dangerous?
    Does anyone know how airport security? Remember that I am a woman. and do not know how to find weeds.

:]

2. Not sure why you included you're not a woman.. but ok. If you know how to find weed, what's the point of risking it by bringing it?

I wouldn't do it.

3. I wrote wrong, I'm a woman.
    And I do not know how to find weed

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's just NOT worth the risk. there are ways to find weed abroad. you may have to pay a little more than normal but come on

5. Like has been said, it's not worth the risk. Airport security is really strict. You're better off finding weed in Europe. Just ask the people who don't seem like they're excessively mainstream if they know anywhere you can get bud. You'll either get an offended response or a, "sure thing."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I wouldn't do it. there are plenty of places in Europe no matter your location where you can find a packet. Though the price would be different, depends on the prince standard

7. go away you spammer youve made 3-4 thread spamming cannabis products,,