Travel Advice?

Discussion in 'General' started by BuddhistBrian, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Hey y'all I'm a proud Floridian but this August I'm embarking on the trip of a lifetime, EUROPE!

I'll be in the following cities:

Paris
    Prague
    Vienna
    Bratislava
    Budapest
    Venice

Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions on where to go in these places, I know I can just use other sites but something tells me this forum has some unconventional travel junkies!

Thanks

BuddhistBrian 

2. Stop in barcelona spain. Great fucking place man i was born there and lived over half of my life there

Sent from Eric Forman's basement, Point Place Wisconsin

I wish I could but I'm only heading out west to Paris to catch a flight, this trip is solely Eastern Europe. I will definitely check out Barcelona on my next adventure!

4. Only ever been to Paris - my favorite city - though by this time next year I hope to cross your other destinations off my own list.

In Paris, I tend to live in Montmartre. Start at Sacre-Coeur and make your way down toward the red light district. Super boho, stellar city views, and just cool fucking vibes. Also, if you dig music, make sure to stop by Pere Lachaise to visit Jim. Go very early before the tourists and security show up (pre-8AM) and you can hop the fence and chill with the legend. Oscar Wilde is also in this cemetery. His tombstone is not something to miss, bring a sharpie (or some lipstick if that's more your speed :laughing: ) with you.