Trapped in a chicks closet.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Golden Spiral, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I drove to my girlfriend at the times house to smoke at like 1 in the morning. She stole one of her moms cigs for me and she noticed, came knocking on the door just as we were lighting up. I hid in the closet and her mom comes in smells the smoke and sees her window open. She searched the room and eventually reaches the closet, opens and were staring face to face. She starts yelling like who the fuck is this??? She asked for my name and I said I plead the 5th and that just got her more angry. At the time I didn't have a license so I had to "borrow" my dad's car, and had to get my parents to come pick me up at like 2 in the morning. That shit sucked

2. #23 Biltwellnigga, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I would have laughed so fucking much if i saw that girl fall on the bike in person.

she was probably going really fast to get the blunts because she wanted to get laid fast hahaha

3. No, she was reading a text presumably on a cell phone, which she should not have been doing while riding the bike.

And somebody having an accident is not something to laugh at unless you are fucking sick in the head.

4. [quote name="garrison68" post="19424143" timestamp="1390946472"]No, she was reading a text presumably on a cell phone, which she should not have been doing while riding the bike.And somebody having an accident is not something to laugh at unless you are fucking sick in the head.[/quote]Woah woah relax guy. Just being sick on the intertewbs

5. this is exactly what i thought of when i read the title of this thread

6. Lol OP I bet you were trying to get her into the closet too but she was having none of it so locked you in there and then let the nurse in !!

7. #28 stupidstoner, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    My advice? Unless the angry father is chasing you with a machete, people's head are relatively cool enough to listen to an explanation.

Which is why you should have just said, "I'm her friend, I helped her get back home, and I was trying to help her relax and get her mind off the pain". Then you say nice to meet you to the landlady, say goodbye, and go home. 

8. Stupid stoned decisions man, one of the funniest parts of smoking.