Trap Wire: Big Brother is Watching Everyone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pearl75, Aug 15, 2012.

1. That's what people need to do. Everywhere we see these cameras, we should blow them away before our gun rights are stripped from us too.

2. How about the camera that comes on your laptop, or the iPhone 4 that has a camera on both sides. I cut a little circle out of the sticky side of a post-it and put it over my computer camera hole. I know it prolly doesn't help, but it makes me feel better....

3. We don't use smart phones of any kind. I won't let my kids have them either. I never really thought about the peep hole in my computer. :p

4. I never thought about it either until I got a new laptop, under my systems preferences there is Adobe flash player. When I watch a video clip the provider of the clip is allowed to store info on my computer, they are also allowed to access my camera and microphone. I have the option not to allow this, which I have chosen. I had a PC before and never knew about this, until I got a new machine, and saw these settings...blew me away...why would I want to allow any entity to use my camera and mike?

5. It's probably the U.S. gov't preparing for 'unrest' when gov't checks stop being sent out. $100 trillion debt/liability ain't exactly payable.

This thread reminded me of a video...deals more with the NDAA and guantonimo but talks about the same reason I mentioned...fear of the 'American public'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuRQbIBv2zg&feature=relmfu]American Detention Has Nothing to do with the War on Terror - YouTube[/ame]

6. if we didn't have this...we'd have terrorist attacks everyday...look at what happened on 9/11, it's because we didn't have this to protect us of courseeeeeeeeeeeee

7. Fight fire with fire so to speak.:

Masturbate

Change your last name to Smith

Grow a beard, and don't cut your hair

Grow your own food, or at least a vegetable garden

Join a commune

Smoke lots of pot.

Engage in economic boycotts against all which goes against your lifestyle and personal constitution.

Do all this, and they become powerless.

8. ^ Would 2 out of 7 do? I already do a couple of those things regularly. :)

9. [quote name='"LDSR"']^ Would 2 out of 7 do? I already do a couple of those things regularly. :)[/quote]

I'm gonna guess masturbate and smoke pot

10. Come on dude, don't be a pussy. Gotta go full swing Babe.