Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Transporting Seeds Through Airport

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.NiceGuy, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Ok i live in Michigan but i am on my spring break right now in Myrtle Beach. Me and my friend just got in on monday and are leaving Sunday and already found some Mary Jane. It dosent look that good but i didnt expect to find anything that good (just because this is my territory). My question is, does anyone know if it is ok if i take the seeds fromthe bag i bought down here back to MI on a plane? I am going to be growing this season and i am trying to get all the seeds i can. If yes how should i transport?

Thanks guys.

2. seeds are legal as far as i know just put them in a fresh plastic baggie and put that in your luggage.

3. This guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

It is safer to mail yourself the seeds then to take them through the airport. Make sure that they are packed in a air(smell)tight device, wrap them in tinfoil, put them in an envelope then mail.

4. everyone thinks the airport is hardcore! I went to Nicaragua with a resin-y pipe in my carry-on. with stops in Cleveland and Houston.

5. Yea, last year i brought an 8th with me to hawaii from california. I just taped it to my leg because i knew there would be no dogs at the oakland airport. Once I got past the security checkpoint I went to the bathroom took it off my leg and threw it in my camera bag. had no problems at all but after all i have read i wouldn't try it again.

6. Yeah the oakland airport didn't have dogs when I went to vegas. I only brought a ten sac since I anted to eb safe, but I could prolly have brought a 1/2 oz.

7. put it in your wallet or pocket and make sure you have no metal in your pockets..............thats how i brought hash back from jamaica........