transporting a bowl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Y O D A, Nov 10, 2009.

1. im a senior in high school and my parents do not know i smoke

so lets say i go to a party and bring my bowl, burn it, and then my mom insists on picking me up. any ideas of how i can get rid of the smell fast for the ride home. she wouldnt care about beer obviously but the weed prob not too much

2. you have pockets don't you?

3. err stick it in ur pockets/shoes/ wherever? she shouldnt be able to smell it

4. haha alright, i was thinking so straightforward i guess. the wrapping it up seems like it should cover the smell a good amount

5. i really dont think wrapping is even necessary, my parents used to drive me to work all the time when i had bud and pipe on me and never smelled anything heh :D, but if you wana play it safe why not

6. Take a bottle of alcohol and q-tips with you and clean it up after the session. Absolutely no worries afterwards.

7. go out and get a sweet case for it idk where you would go about gettin one from but its win win really cuz then your the cool guy wit a case for his bowl:cool:

8. shove it in ur butt

9. few options

1. glasses case and in your pocket
    2. sandwich bag then in your pocket
    3. since you said she doesnt care about beer you could spill a tiny bit on ur pants, that way the only thing she will smell is beer. You could use this in combination with #1 or 2 also :)

10. put it in a sock, in ur pocket.

11. dude you have it made. i wish my parents diddnt care if i went out partying and diddnt want me to smoke weed. because i would just smoke weed anyway.

but my dad is a recovered alcoholic, and alcoholism is in my blood. its shitty, i want to be able to have a beer once and a while when i get older so i dont party as much as i could.

12. pocket or put in in your pants by your dick

13. I'd say spill a little beer on yourself, that'd cover up the smell for sure.

14. what kind of 18 year old has their mom pick them up from a party?

15. just put it in your pockets... you'll be fine:)

16. :smoking:
    thats what i was thinking. I'm starting to wonder if this "guy" is really 18? Hmm... haha I'm High:)wave:)! Peace!:smoking:

17. Oh shit guys put down the beer! OP's mom is here to pick him up!

18. hahaha plus rep for that shit lol!