Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Transporting a bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HBmonster, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I'm taking a train up to my friends (just a 4 hour ride) and i have a small-med size back that I'm putting my clothes in as well as a back pack for my computer and maybe a few other small things.

I was just going to wrap it in a towel and keep it in the center of the bag.. Not sure about the stem and bowl piece but I could keep them in some clothing pockets or something like that.. I assume I'll be able to keep my bag with me or under the seat.

And does anyone know how the Cal trans train is security wise? I don't want to walk into something that's going to end up with my bag getting searched no matter what.. My friend said it's pretty much like taking the bus except it's a train.

And no I cannot go buy a bong bag right now... So any ideas are welcomed :p

2. stop sketching your plan will work fine man its only a train

3. Cops showing up in a train? As far as I know trains are pretty much international water. So don't count on it. As for protecting your piece, I suggest putting it inside a few fat socks (clean socks), same goes for the stem, bowl, ac and what else you might have on it :)

4. Unless your train station makes you go through customs between counties I'd say your good. Smoke on.