Transport?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MadamGanja, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Hey guys. For Christmas this year I decided to give my friends dad (who has his card like me) a little seedling, a cfl, and a clamp light for Christmas. Problem is, we have to drive it an hour and a half away, and its only been in the 30s where I live. A car can be warmed, I'm worried about from house to car and vise versa. Is that cold going to shock it? And what if I made a little insulated cardboard box and sealed the plant inside, trapping the warm air around the plant until it can be slit open in a warm area?

2. Get the car warm, then move it in there... 5 minutes moving through the cold shouldn't hurt it

3. Sweet!:) you sir, are awesome. Thank you for always being the first one to really answer my question lolol

4. #4 brixfix, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    You'll be fine, I drive mine 3 hours regularly and live in a cold ass climate. Lots of people have elaborate ways of transporting them. All I do is wet a paper towel for the roots and put them inside a plastic bag, sprayed with water. I then put the bags in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid and take them through the cold to my truck. If they're already in soil i just put the container in 5 gallon buckets. When I get in my truck I take the lid off and don't blast or directly blow heat on it. Your only outside for a few seconds, the plant doesn't even know. Haven't hurt one yet

5. I thrown an entire grow in the back of a u haul and moved it in winter. So you'll be fine.

6. I use a small cooler to transport my clones from environment to car.