Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Transport / College

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by America11, Aug 16, 2016.

1. I'm going to be picking up a quad because I'm going to a new college and don't really know anyone there so just to be on the safe side. Is mason jar the best way to keep it smell proof and just to keep it in a backpack until I get to my new apartment?

2. Yeah a mason jar and a couple biggies. A suggestion, buy a vape. Don't try toking in the dorm. Even in an apartment you want to be safe and cautious as smoke reeks

• Like Like x 2
  3. Whatever you do, DO NOT SMOKE IN YOUR DORM! It's always a safe bet to keep your stuff in a mason jar, your best bet is one with a lid that can be popped open. The lid usuallt has a rubber, water tight ring. They sell them at stores like spencers for like 7 bucks, but it's totally worth it. Good luck brobeans.

• Like Like x 2
  4. got two - a pax and a grasshopper. i don't live in a dorm live off campus in an apartment. baggies like zip lock bags or should i go to cvs and get vacuum sealed zip locks?

forsure good looks - don't live in a dorm so I'm not sweating and i got vapes

• Like Like x 2
  5. Personally I think zip locks work fine. Put the stuff in one, roll it, and put it in the other bag. You should be fine, but it's always better to err on the side of caution, especially if it's that smelly dank.

• Like Like x 2