Transplanting when flowering...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pawtucket, Dec 3, 2009.

1. I want to transplant but I am also wanting to flower at the same time had problems before with these plants due to inexperience will transplanting during earliest 12/12 stunt bud growth or potency? or yield?

2. Yea it will man, so much to the point where it wouldn't be worth doing. I would just grow it out in what you have them in and harvest and start a new grow.

3. #3 PeeDee420, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    I always transplant after my plants have been flowering long enough to see hairs. That way I don't spend space and soil on males. It always seems to help my plants because they explode with new growth after the transplant. I have never seen a downside. Good luck!

4. Anyone else? Have input.

5. I transplant during flowering sometimes. I Generally grow in a 3 gal pot, but some strains will get root bound in that so transplant them to a larger pot. Never had any problem from doing it, just have to be gentle and don't get dirt on your buds.

6. DEFINITELY a bit drastic...

If you can do it with little to no root disruption, there should be no issue at all. Basically what I'm saying is stressing the plant too much at this point could cause issues..