transplanting to the great outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chicago-toker, May 14, 2004.

1. I am getting ready to harvest some early nugs. Was wondering if I can remove them without disturbing the majority of the plant and then replant outside? Have 8 females that I would love to see regenerate themselves. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will removing the nugs w/o any of the branch cause them to dry & cure too fast? Don't want to sacrifice quality for quantity. Peace

2. Id say try it. Whats the worst that can happen. Id leave some of the lower foliage intact and remove the upper half. I could be wrong but its better than no anwser at all.

3. harvest when its mature or you wont get stoned, youll just geta buzz even after smoking a fattie to your head.

4. how do you tell if the plant is mature

5. After the buds mature, 70-80% of the pistils on the buds will be reddish-brown, they need to be picked (like fruit). I have heard the cannabis plant can live for years in good conditions. Wasn't for sure if I had to revert it back to its vegetative state and start flowering stage all over.

6. um you dont pickle it, you slowly dry it over a week or so and cure it in a jar opening it every few days till its the right moisture level. pickeling means you put in in venegar.

and the plant dies in fall after harvest.

7. it is picked not pickled

8. well you dont pick em you chop em.