transplanting to bigger pots

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ganja*man, Apr 29, 2008.

1. peace guys ;) i have a lil problem with transplanting. i decreased my grow room size,and i have left 15''x15'' space for pots. i have 2 mother[i think :p ] plants,they arent so big,so i dont need to worry about height :)

what do u suggest,guys? i have very small horizontaly space. and i dont know what kind of pots to use. circular or square type? im worrying because today i saw some roots in bottom. so-its time for transplanting.

p.s - im making 2 in 1[vegging and flowering room,for some plants. because yesterday i got some new seeds,so i will put them in smallest 'room' and also yesterday started flowering in this [15''x15''] room :)

[​IMG]

2. Small horizontal space for your entire grow?

If so than use long narrow pots or planters. The fact that they are not real deep should be relieved by the fact that the roots can grow horizontally. (correct me if im wrong)

Two plants per potter could work fine. You will have to be a little more careful though, due to the shallow root systems.

-C

3. maybe I can do like this guy did? just cut off the bottom of pots and put them in one ,square and about 10-15'' deep box? :)

[​IMG]

p.s - sorry that i took Your picture. i had no example to show ;)

4. anyone?
    please..

5. you could do that i know a guy that has done that... it worked fine for him