1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

transplanting seedlings to hydro.

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by pooldude, Jul 18, 2002.

1. iv'e got a few more questions ..when do i transplant my seedlings from the seed starter disks ..i know i have to rinse off the roots with luke warm water first ...also when do i top the plants and how often i don't know what the seeds are but the bud that they came from was excellent..also i don't know how tall the plants will get...i cant let the plant get much taller than 4 feet ...the last time i grew the damn closet looked like a jungle and i had plants growing and tied every direction...also would it be ok to switch to my hps and start flowering at say 4 weeks to keep the height under control..my last grow took only 9 weeks from seed to bud but i don't have the seeds anymore..BUMMER..those plants were sweet and smooth..thanks

2. You can start flowering once the plant is around 12" high, so by the 4 week stage should be ok, the plant will generally double in size during the flowering period.
    good luck.

Grasscity Deals Near You