Transplanting my auto problem.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Hey guys I am currently growing an auto as most of you know. The problem is that I just planted a new seed today in a beer cup and I eventually want to transplant it into the container my auto is in.

I want to do this because I can't have this new strain growing too big and the container my auto is in is the perfect size. How much damage or stress do you think it would cause my auto.
    I think once it get's transplanted it will be fine, it just might take an extra week or two to harvest.
    What do you guys think?

2. if you transplant an auto you can stunt it and yeild will be greatly effected its best not to tp an auto

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. just cut the bottom of your pot, and put it on a bigger one. Tge roots will find their way, your plant will not be affected at all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. that dont work well either maiden tried it before couple times as a test vs one i do normally and still it didnt yeild as much but it is one of the better ways but i think its the pot he wants for another plant not the fact the the pots too small for an auto...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is just crazy thinking. Just buy a new pot for it man.

Don't worry about it getting too big, you won't have to worry about that. If by the vague chance of it getting to big, just prune it. You flower it when it's reached the correct size anyway so it's not going to get too big

• Like Like x 2
  6. I agree with gold here, why not just get another pot...?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ya I know it was crazy to think this. I am not going to tp it because it only took me a day to think, if I tp it than it will just stress it out and I could just use a different pot.