Transplanting in soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hatgurlz28, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Soon I will grow in rockwool, but now I'm stuck with soil. I transplanted for the first time about 30 min. ago. I lost some roots will it still survive any thing in specific I should do to a newly transplanted plant?

Thanks for replies

2. Growing might slow down a bit and you'll notice the leaves droop but your plant should recover just fine. Did you water after transplant? I use an additive called Superthrive for transplants. It's the original synthetic vitamin-hormone supplement. This stuff is very strong so only use a couple drops per gallon of water. I highly recommend this stuff for anyone growing mj.

3. hey! I water with superthrive!

4. Is there any specific place to get superthrive? Or can i just get it at any store with planting supplies. And cheeba, do you only use the superthrive when you transplant or all the time? Thanks.

5. Do an online search for SuperThrive on Google or Yahoo. I ordered mine online since no nurseries around here carry it. It's expensive, but well worth it. Use it for cuttings and transplants.

6. ok, cheeba. ive looked for superthrive and found a site where to get some. ( www.superthrive.com ) it says about $30 for a 16-ounce bottle. it that a good deal? based on the price you bought it for

7. Now i'm assuming it could be obtained localy due to the fact that it is not specificaly for MJ use