Transplanting from outdoors to indoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thelovecats, Jun 24, 2007.

1. What would be the best way to go about doing this? The plant has been outside since it was planted, but there's no way it can remain there. I have a place in my house where I can keep it and put a hps light on it.

I can't get any pics or I would, but it's about 3ft high.

2. come on someone, please help?

3. I would assume that its in the ground...... dont know what to tell u about transplanting it... but Bringing a plant indoors from the outdoors will bring pests in with it as well... Just thought id let u know, if u have any other plants inside...

4. I tried this once just to see if it would work with a hermie i had to pull, and it did work. I can't gurantee your results will be the same but heres what I did. I grabbed the plant by the stem as close to the ground as i could, and pulled out as much of the rootball as I could. Then i just stuck the rootball into a pot of around the same size lined with potting soil. The plant rooted and i grew it under fluros for a while until i got bored of watching it veg.

I think you should just use a shovel to dig up the rootball and put it into a pot, the bigger the rootball and pot the better of survival. This will definately stress the plant however it will probably work.

5. If you got them in pots thats not a problem just flower them under a hps, Just make sure there not pest infected before making the move. If you had a shed that would be perfect location. Just put a air conditioner in the window and looks ligit. Just make ur hydro bill look like ur using th air to much. Thats how I can pull some down inside during summer time. I do harvest outside but its anyones game.

6. Yeah, the plant is growing in the ground. And I don't have a little garage or anything I can keep it in. It'll be in my closet with a hps on it.