Transplanting from BB to soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cork144, Aug 17, 2008.

1. heres a picture of my plant;

[​IMG]

currently standing at under 3 inches, the leaves are probably 3/4 of an inch big.

Basicly im not satisfied with my BB, unforciantly this BB was bodged together from a old mop net basket.

ive seen the roots earlyer when i had to sort a problem our with my net pot.

the roots were spindly then went puffy like they were growing mold but im sure thats just the roots,

anyway the problems withmy bb are becoming too much to controll (lime scale, algae, cant lightproof the netpot) so i need to switch to soil because i dont have great hope for this plant:(, i know good soils and what to do in soil since that was my original plan but i got drawn to the BB's apparant massive growth rates, which im sure it does have but it just isnt working for me.

2. Try to take it out and carefully put it in soil without breaking anything.

Next time, follow one of the guides in here for making BBs.

3. i did judas, but the uk and usa differ, in my whole town, there was not 1 netpot, in my whole town there wasnt even a bucket for sale with a lid ffs, i had to bodge most of it.

4. You can buy that stuff online....if you don't want, or don't have, a debit/credit card to use, businesses take money orders. Call them, place an order, and mail a money order for the goods. Either way, you have access to supplies.

5. judas, im well aware of online buying, but that wasnt an option for me. trust me, if i could have gone full-out, i would have.