Transplanting during flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Crutch, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I was just wondering if you can transplant during flowering. I have a bigger box I am putting my one femal in. I have noticed the bottom leaves turn yellow over the past week which is probably due to a nitrogen deficiency. I am using FFOF in a 2 gallon pot... I was wondering if maybe I went to a like a 3 or 4 gallon put with some freash soil would it help or am I to far into flowering? I figure I have about 2 to 3 weeks left to flower... probably more like 3 weeks though.

2. You're pretty close to the end of your plant's life, and I don't think potting up will give any significant benefit. Yellowing leaves are common toward the end of an MJ plant's life. At this stage, re-potting might do more harm than good. If it were me, I would leave them be.

3. yeah I wasn't sure if it would cause more harm or not... maybe I will just take some of the old soil off of the top and replace it with some fresh FFOF and use some nutes for another week. I am def. putting it in a bigger box though so she has more room