Transplanting Around and "shock"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jeffar420, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Alright heres the scoop, me and my buddies had some plants in a creek (we didnt keep track of when we started them)but there around 15-20 inches and anyways, one of them got stolen so we relocated them and they have been doing okay so far, but another one went missing so were moving to the perfect spot :hello: (hopefully) but i need to kno how bad this is for the plant in every aspect and if theres ne thing i can do to give it an easier recovery...

Thanks in Advanced..:smoking:

2. Any help at all would be appreciated lol..

3. at that size you need to make sure to dig at least a foot and a half around the plant and about a foot and a half down so you dont damage the roots and also have a big tub ready to transport it in like a 15-20 gallon rubbermaid tub or something big enough to accomodate the soil. make sure the soil stays intact and be VERY VERY gentle after all you wouldnt want to lose all of that hard work would you?

4. well...... i dont know if you said if they were in pot or not.

but if they are get them waaaaaaaaaay the hell out there. people who know your growing will look as often as they can.. and having a long time to find them is on their side. but when you guys carry them, spread out, you may be making a trail they can follow. make sure not to step on to many plats either,

and if they are in the ground if they didnt freak the first time.. juts make sure not to cut roots... this is the reason i grow in buckets... i have the exact same problem

5. ah yeah, they were in pots but yeah were making the transplant tomoro we'll do the best we can but im pretty sure there gana survive, it might be a bit sloppy but nothing to bad lol thnx ne ways

6. We did the transplanting today, it went well they should all live, ill prly post some pictures of them next week:cool: