Transplanting and LST in Organic soil

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Sgt.Stedenko, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Getting ready for my next grow and Im changin things up a bit. I'm going to be transplanting clones feom Rockwool into a 2 stage 100% organic soil mix in 5 gallon pots.

My question is, how long in between transplanting should I wait to LST my plants. I transplanted and LST'd all in the same day last time around and it definitely shocked the plants (Blackberry Bubba).

So I really just need a timeline for transplanting and how long to wait between transplant and LST.

Additionally, after my initial transplant, should I leave them in the dark for 24 hours then put them in their normal 18/6 veg light cycle or just throw them under light immediately?

Thanks for the help everyone, I really appreciate it.

Sgt. Stedenko "Shoot the MOOOON !"

2. Sorry if this is the wrong area for this question....

3. i transplant a couple hours befor the light goes off. you can wait a week or so to let the roots start to get established in the new soil then start the lst. hope this helps.

4. you should lst them when they have 4-5 leaf sets on them before the stems get too stiff, but i agree with ttfisher that you should wait at least a week after transplanting to start the lst. good luck and happy growing!:cool:

every day, in every way, you're letting yourself become more like........tyler durdan.