Transplanting a seedling to same size container

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grnthmbs, Jul 4, 2017.

1. So my plant underwent a pretty bad shock (see my other two posts for info on that) and I have new soil on the way I just haven't received it yet. She's still too small to be transplanted to a bigger container in my opinion. Since the shock there has been new growth but these new leaves are still drooping. I'm not watering until the cup is extremely light (comparing to a second solo cup filled with soil) so I don't believe I'm overwatering anymore. Once I receive the new Happy Frog soil, is there a way to transfer it safely from one solo cup to another? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What's the soil you're using? Do you have drainage holes in the bottom of the cup? More info better answers to your problem/s what's your lights, ventilation, strain etc....

3. All of the info you could need to answer the question is in my other two posts

4. Just to avoid confusion, I'm aware that my soil is absolutely terrible and that I need to change that..the only question at large is if I can transplant it safely to another red solo cup or do I need to upsize slightly? If it can be transplanted from solo cup to solo cup, what is the safest method to do this as to avoid shocking my baby again

5. It would be best to upsize the pot so you disturb the roots as little as possible when transplanting, otherwise you will shock it again.

• Like Like x 1