Transplanting a month into flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 108george, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I'm growing outdoors in Hawaii and my plants just keep getting bigger throughout the flowering stage. I planted seeds on december 25th so the days were shorter and they have been getting longer everyday, a little backwards i know but hawaii's natural light on it's longest day is 13.5 hrs and shortest day is around 11 hours so it's not a huge difference. My plants have been flowering for about a month now and they have doubled in height since they sexed. I'm actually building a taller greenhouse because my biggest plant is about to go through the roof. I noticed yesterday that the leaves are real droopy and it looks like it needs to be transplanted. This plant has been so healthy this whole time so I don't want to mess it up by transplanting or or by not transplanting. I'm not on a schedule so it doesn't matter if it takes an extra week to harvest; I just want this plant to be as healthy as possible.

2. Don't think it would be good. Have you considered training the plants instead of building a new greenhouse? You may well get bigger yields overall.