Transplant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Aug 12, 2017.

1. What do you think? Given the circumstances, it's still has growing room, the stalk isn't thick thick and I'm like a week into flowering. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. I think you should have started asking questions earlier. These have always been outside? Who told you to do all the defoliating?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Wow! What happened to your plants?

5. Lol I know, first timer, I had another plant but storms fucked it off, and then I had this one, I topped it and was doing the lollipop me this, and then about a month ago decided to stop plucking and to let it run its courses the rest of the way and yes it's always been outside

6. Lollipopped em, and had a battle with some mites thrips and ph issues so a lot was sacrificed a while back, like 2 months ago , haven't taken anything off since, I think it looks great, idk. Maybe because I see it in person.. It's just a small trial run personal plant. It's gonna be some flame tho, a fire ass eigth

7. Lol

8. Here's the one I yanked because of too much stress.. 33inches high and a 1.5 inch stalk

But,nobody still hasnt
    Here is the one that was a beast, I yanked due to too much stress it started declining, 33inches high and the stem was 2 inchthick.. this bike I just let grow, did lst early on.

But I still haven't gotten any suggestions on the transplant lol or any suggestions on anything you want or can add brotha

Attached Files:

9. Yeah it's all good. We all have to start somewhere.. It's a learning curve

10. You need to practice the lifta method. Those won't produce much of anything. Almost wasting your time if their outdoors. You'd be better off leaving those be and starting some indoor. I think you need to spend a lot of time reading up.

Www.growweedeasy.com

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ha. Leave It The Fuck Alone? LITFA LOL!

12. Your pot seems just fine. Why transplant

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just wondering if it'll help it maybe grow faster and bigger, thicker stalk maybe

14. I'm practicing it now lol.. but I can't do an indoors right now.. this 8s my first time, I'm just learning, trial and error, dos and donts

• Like Like x 1
  15. You think I can leave it I. This 3 gallon for the duration?

16. Do the pistils changing look normal? I read to not even pay attention to the pistils and that fits all about the trichomes?

Attached Files: