transplant while flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bigBLUEnsk, Feb 10, 2013.

1. i know i shouldntve done it but i transplanted a fairly large plant that was almost half way thru flowering:/ i was broke and i had no big felt bags and it was jn a crappy walmart pot. by the time i got soil bags wormcastings etc, the plat was pretty big (like 3ft tall) and NEEDED the extra room (i thought) since it still had another MONTH in that crappy pot:( soooooo did i kill my biggest plant trying to help it. anyone help. pls. and thank u in advance:) respect...

2. You should be fine. Unless you really beat her up during transplant. but I don't know if I have ever heard of someone killing their plants by transplanting. I actually did last night. had a Jock Horror in super soil. Well it was too hot for the Jock, and she was getting some burn so I transplanted it into some clean soil.

3. todderfran thx man. i hope shell be fine:) & cool im growin jock horror RIGHT NOW too bro. respect...a few seem to go crazy n mutant lookin but the rest are bad ass:)

4. it won't harm it but I think root growth is fairly minimal when in flower

5. Root growth stops about a month into flower... So all you really gain is fresh nutrients around the roots which will still help.

6. Its a great strain. There are a few different phenos though. I have mostly been lucky and got the short bushy, quick growing phenol. The one I got going now is def sativa dominant. Probably like a 12 week flower time. Some serious jungle weed. Careful of the smoke. When grown properly it is some serious "knock your dick in the dirt" weed. Most my friends don't even like it cause they say it is too strong. Pussies. Just don't have anything important to do for about 3 hours after you smoke it.