transplant question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RhinoHumpenPand, Aug 15, 2013.

1. <sup>[SIZE=10pt]so im going to transplant my plant into a 5 gallon container, were itl be for the rest of the grow. i already have soil mixed up that in the ground atm (i was going to put them in a 3x3x3 hole but theres no point since it wont be long till they start flowering), should i just put that soil in my bag or use the roots organic soil? Also, for the next grow, i used a rockwool this grow then put them in a 1 gallon and threw them outside and they kind of burnt a little bit, so should i keep them inside for a few weeks on the next grow? and if so, should i just start them in a jiffy cup for a few weeks inside then gradually move them outside and permanently keep them in the ground at that point? thanks[/SIZE]</sup>

2. also, i get it fert like 2 days ago, should i give it half strength fert when i transplant?

3. #3 QuadSportz06, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
    i used jiffy pots and they rock.. i suggest poking some holes in the bottom and sides... regardless, it takes 30-45 days for them to dissolve, at which point your roots will be popping out and shit...  rock n roll. good luck

4. Dig the holes as big as you think they need. Roots will stretch in flowering. When transplanting spread the roots at far as you can to help keep a wide root base.