transplant or over watering?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by blaize, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Oh trust me, I will be adding more light for flower. I just haven't decided what to go with at this moment. I am not trying to be arrogant, I just like challenges. You can't tell in the picture but I do have both blue and white spectrum's mixed.

2. Thank you for the advice. :thumbsup:

3. Honestly mate, I don't want to be a party pooper I'm trying to source you the best for you mate. Listen to soil2coco, cfls are best for veg, you'll need literally 3x the amount of cfls to get you through the flower stage.

It's hard to explain but if you could flower them now you might just have enough light, you would just need to change bulbs.

• Like Like x 1

4. I appreciate you looking out. I do know that I don't have enough light to flower and I do know all about the spectrum's. I am taking EVERYBODY'S opinions and advice into consideration. I am not an idiot and have spent many hours researching. Like I said, I have both spectrum's mixed, so yes, I could flower right now with what I have, but I don't want to yet. I am currently researching what type of light(s) I want to add for flowering. I will update as I decide. Again, thank you everyone for all of the advice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. -UPDATE-
    I planted these girls on the 11th. The little one was planted a day later. I transplanted them from solo cups on the 27th. So with that being said, do you guys think they are on schedule growth wise? How are they looking?

Attached Files:

6. They look a little small for 3 weeks old but some strains grow at a slower rate. Good luck. :)

7. Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Any idea why they are small?

8. -UPDATE-​
    Okay, woke up this morning and they have grown like an inch or two and are looking much better. I am pretty sure I was over watering and I also think my closet was getting a little warm. What do you guys think? Here are some pics I just took.

Attached Files:

9. You and me both! My grow operation keeps changing as newer lighting technology is released lol

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thought I would do an update and let everyone know how far they have come. Not looking to shabby. What do you guys think? 20181017_032830.jpg 20181017_032724.jpg 20181017_032742_HDR.jpg 20181017_032751.jpg 20181017_032906_HDR.jpg 20181017_032914.jpg 20181017_032930.jpg 20181017_033503.jpg