Transplant help

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Outdoor grower 13, Aug 9, 2019.

1. New grower with a question. Saw the results using oxyclone aeroponic system and want to try clones using it. I am a soil outdoor grower so can I take the clones and then transplant outdoors? If so, tips, tricks, etc. Worried about transplant shock.
    Thanks

2. Welcome in .
    Sure. Clones be clones. They can come from any place and be done any style and go back to any style of grow.
    Doc M and I both grow outside and I clone in rock wool under a dome and he does an aqua system cloning.

[​IMG]
    Humidity domes off for the photo.
    As long as I remember to reduce the humidity in the domes the last week they don't usually shock. It's going from 100% humidity to 20% like it is here that can hurt them. As long as the transition is gradual they do ok.
    BNW

3. Brassnwood,
    Thank you for the info. Those are good looking clones. I have tried cloning this year in medium, but minimal luck. I struggle with getting the medium to wet and then mold and stunted growth sets up. Thought I would try a different approach, hence oxyclone. If it works I can build a larger setup based off their idea and improve supply. Do you apply a folage spray prior to setting clones out