Transplant help 3ft tall

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 4saken, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Okay im getting kinda worried because my plants are getting huge and the bottom leaves are turning yellow. Should I transplant my plants to a bigger bucket outside? Im afraid ill kill the plant if I do. There in like a 6inch bucket about maybe 2-3 gallons. Ill update with a picture tonight. Any1 have suggestions of transplanting it an easier way without taking it out of the bucket?

2. Are the roots scrunching up at the bottom?? Then yes it is beyond time to transplant. I will know more when I see the picture. 3 feet tall and 2 gallon bucket does sound too small though. Easiest way to transplant is to dig a hole the size of your first bucket in the soil of the bucket you wish to transplant into. Cut the sides off of your first bucket (it will ruin the bucket, but this is the easiest way) just be careful not to cut the roots or your plant. Or, you can try to just wiggle the plant and soil out but if your roots are that constricted it could be dangerous. Show pics.

3. Are you planing on putting it in the ground or are you going to keep it in a pot? and if you're going to keep it in a pot, how big of a pot are you gona use?