Translacion por favor!

Discussion in 'General' started by pavlakos, Apr 29, 2009.

1. does anyone with free time want to translate? i think its about the swine flu..

2. This is a mutant airbourne virus... I gotta go out now.

sure someone will do it before long. If not i will have a go when i get back in.

3. first paragraph talks about the swine flu as a mutant form of the avian flu. the ministry of health in france has been intesively studying it, trying to figure out its origin. its just a CNN report on this stupid craze, in french. nothing special.

4. This virus, even then unknown, is a form transfering flu aviaire. According to the World Health Organization, it genetically differs virus H1N1 seasonal flu that circulates for a number of years. This new stump contains a typical DNA of the viruses aviaires, pigs and human. The Mexican government made known in the night of Friday to Saturday that 60 persons had succumbed to the disease in the center of Mexico and that the virus could be responsible of 140 other deaths. It here and now propagated himself to the United States, where several patients were signaled in California and to the Texas. The World Health Organization (WHO) specified that the virus stumps had the even genetic structure in any case.

In the streets of the Mexican capital, many persons carry a surgical mask on the face to warn all contamination. Authorities dread the triggering of an epidemic in this city populated of more than 20 million inhabitants. At present, Mexico announced to have counted 3′000 suspicious cases.

A deepened examination would reveal a mixture never seen so far pork, human virus and aviaire. The transmission of human being to be done from now on to dread a serious epidemic in North America. The Mexican government took first measures of prevention while closing the schools and university of the country.

To the United States, the new stump contaminated seven persons in California and to the Texas. The American Center for the check and the prevention of the sanitary diseases (sanitaires(CDC)) holds informed the population on his site, updated hour an hour. The World Health Organization (WHO) indicates to be held in permanent contact with Mexican authorities and to have activated his strategic Center of operations.

01:50> HAS London, a flight attendant of British Airways that returned from Mexico was hospitalized, with symptoms recalling those of the flu A/H1N1.

5. Very impressive.
    I got an A in French in my final exams, believe it or not.
    Then i moved to Spain and forgot everything. This is clear after reading this post:eek:

6. knew it :rolleyes:

i could do it, it would have taken me wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long to get it all right. so i just skimmed, and assumed from the words i truly recognize.