transition from veg to flower?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by meyerlansky, Nov 27, 2016.

1. hey so my plants have been veging for about 3 weeks now, ive been cleaning them once a week alittle bit just the fan leaves and been topping them as well a few times within the past 3 weeks as i want the branches from the sides to reach up to the top of the main branch which is what ive succeeded in doing, its a hydroponic grow with a 4x8 table and a 70 gallon rez underneath, im ready to switch them to my flower room, i already setup the tables i put the coco mats on them set everything up, now what would be the best way to transform them into flower mode?? i was thinking move the plants to the new room for 2 days in the dark without light and just feed them regular PH'ed water then 48 hours later exactly start the 12/12 cycle with 1/4 strength nutes? anyone agree with this being the best way to transform them into flower mode?

2. ]Why waste 2 days of growth and confuse the plants ? You should feed grow nutes for the first 2 weeks after the switch to reduce stretch is the way I read

• Like Like x 1