Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Transgendered plant? Can you help?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by js/sj, Jan 13, 2014.

1. All pics from same plant. 2 week in bloom. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

2. It is usually called a "hermie". Most folks just kill them now-a-days- they produce seedy buds. If it is your only plant, grow it out- you'll gain experience growing, and some seedy, but still potent, bud.

The seeds you get from it, will produce more hermies, so they are "trash" - feed them to some birds! (parakeets and pigeons LOVE the seeds!)  And you do NOT want to smoke pot that has seeds in it! The seeds taste bad, and explode to burn little holes in your favorite  shirt! :mad:

Now being an old hippie, I know how to deal with seedy pot! :smoke:  First thing is to let it get super dry. Then head to the kitchen and dig out that big wire mesh strainer and a good-sized bowl. Rub the dry pot through the strainer and nicely flaked pot falls into the bowl, while the seeds and stems stay in the strainer!  Then jar up your clean pot and add a few drops of water to rehydrate it back to a moister state. Let it sit an hour or two and check the moisture level. If its still too dry, add a few drops more. Too wet- let it sit open to evaporate some off.  If you got it just right, roll one up! :smoke:

Granny

3. depends on if youll breed  it for feminized seeds or not....no good other thaan that

4. Aye, bro.... Better watch out with those trannies, bro... I heard they have dicks... And bro?... Some are pretty hot... I mean i didn't know it was a dude!... Okay?!.... So stop judging me bro... Im just saying that, that one i saw was pretty sexy... Should've seen its ass, bro... stfu, i kno it was a dude... but his body was of that of a female!... a pretty damn hot one!...... I know, bro, i know... you can't deny it either... it's okay... im not going to judge you... hmm?... What was that?.... Wtf??.... How big do I think her dick is?!?.... Wtf bro??.... Nah, man.... Nah, Its good. youre G dude.... i aint judging........ Wanna go find out?Isn't it all kind of chronic? Why, yes. Yes it is! Ä7ŌHÂ GRÖWÑ"Live with love and triumph!"-I"...is it lit yet?" "I don't know? Check! Oh wait...yea, yea it is :p" -the Błįńd men

5. Lol. I'd say grow her out and listen to Storm Crow about how to get the seeds out.And when u have the all the seeds.... u should sell them for a decently cheap price (a dollar or two each? which is bank, considering you'll have a hundred or so) saying that you got some extras when you ordered your seeds online and that you think the strain (find a unreliable strain name) is faulty in the way that you grow your plants (make up bullshit story about certain things you do to your plants that this strain doesn't seem to like). Then you're all set! With still smokable buds, thanks to Storm, and some extra spending cash thanks to me! LolAnd with that cash u can buy the best strain currently out there! Jus a thought.Isn't it all kind of chronic? Why, yes. Yes it is! Ä7ŌHÂ GRÖWÑ"Live with love and triumph!"-I"...is it lit yet?" "I don't know? Check! Oh wait...yea, yea it is :p" -the Błįńd men