Transfer her inside?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Birdman1984, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Hey everybody so I’ve got a sky walker plant that’s been outside for a month or so. It’s not showing signs of flowering yet but should be coming into it anytime now.... I was wondering if I bring it in and put it under lights and flip it to 12/12 right away if this would be alright or will it stress her out? Any thoughts and opinions would be great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If she's small enough for you to carry inside, you can bring her in and place her in 12/12. But another option is building yourself a light dep tent. Just build a PVC frame or dome over your plant(s) and cover it with two layers of greenhouse blackout film. Pull the film down first thing in the morning and put it back on 12 hours later. It's a bit more work up front, if you don't already have a setup. But a lot easier than toting a plant in and out.

3. [​IMG] I just got my tent delivered the other day so I’m going to be setting that up anyways I have 3 garbage Mars LEDs to use for now till I upgrade.... but yeah was just wondering if it’d stress her much coming back inside

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum