Transfer gone a rye

Discussion in 'General' started by HERBAVOR420, Mar 27, 2013.

1. #1 HERBAVOR420, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
    So my dealer picked me up and was taking me to the bank. First we needed to drop a sack off at a homies house. A kid we have known since kindergarten. As we were going into his neighborhood a cop follows our car. We decide to park. Another cop comes. Our friend is supposed to be coming out of the house when a cop nocks on the car window and asks, "what are you guys doing here?" "We are waiting to pick up a friend." I replied. "Well thats not going to happen." We see our friend walk out of the house with cops surrounding him. He gets arrested and we dipped out. We have no idea what happened apparently he is still in jail.

2. There were HELLA police. I thought they were for us for a sec.

3. That shit cray. Why was a cop following you before you got there, just to tell you to fuck off? That's the sketch part. Is you're other friend on watch too??

4. The kid that was arrested had a veg room with about 20 plants and I am sure those got taken along with what ever else he was charged with it was fucked. The police just happened to be behind us going to the same house we were. Everyone was trippin out because we thought the cop was for us. Especially when the cop walked over to us. No one else is on watch that I know of. I am pretty sure the main arrest wasn't marijuana related but who knows? it could have very well been.

5. Also we have been un able to comunicate to him since he has been in jail.

6. Damn dude, 20 plants?? Hella cray.

7. 20 saplings of cannabis, they definitely weren't mature.

8. damn that's a pretty shitty situation.

9. Oh, I see. Sucks for the dude that got caught, I wonder how the cops found out though.

10. It was some uw purp though and the police took it :mad:

Who knows how the police came. His neighbors always complain about us smoking on the front porch but I doubt they new about the plants. His neighbor is weird though. One day my friend found the guy rummaging through his garage looking for drugs to bust my friend. My friend called the police and his neighbor was arrested. My guess is the police were called in for some bullshit reason again and its not the first time. Last time we all got tickets for smoking because the neighbors called the police on us for the second time.

11. Damn, Y'all are lucky the cop didn't want to fuck with you and search you and all that good stuff for suspicion or some bull. I would definitely tell you're other friend to lay low or keep a watchful eye out for awhile. I'm sure the cops have been watching him deliver to your friend that got busted. Watch your back OP, cops are sneaky bastards!

12. Yeah he is out of jail but got the shit kicked out of him by some prison guards. Like serious shit kicked and knowing him he did nothing at all. And he is trying to sue them or some shit hahaha.

13. ... a rye...

hahahahahahahahhahaha