Tranplant shock...help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ixoye1025, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I just transferred my little plants from solo cups into 1 gallon containers, and 2 of them into 2 gallon. They have already started drooping a lot, and I wanted to know should i water the new soil down a lot to make sure the roots have water or leave it alone? I REALLY want them to survive this :)

Please help

2. I always water with some Superthrive and PH water after transplant. Slowly water a little bit and as the soil settles add a little more soil if needed then water a little more and repeat till their good on soil and get a good watering.

3. Yes you should do a nice gracious water right after transplant so that all the soil is evently moist and roots and grow into the new soil. Learned this from the Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow Dvd. Hope this helps, happy growing.

4. Thanks guys for the response, I'm watering them until run-off slowly. Hopefully I'll be starting some LST pretty soon on them.

5. [quote name='"ixoye1025"']Thanks guys for the response, I'm watering them until run-off slowly. Hopefully I'll be starting some LST pretty soon on them.[/quote]

Check out my led grow test let me know what ya think?

6. Before you transplant into soil, ALWAYS make sure the soil you are transplanting into is damp.

Give them time, all they need is water.

-OSUB