Tramadol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tont, May 12, 2009.

1. Alright I'm pretty desprite to get high tonight and I have no bud, or any opies. I was going though are medical cabinet and found something called tramadol. It says its a pain reliever but after doing some reasearch some said it was the was borderline naractic, so it was very strong at all. Others said it was a really good drug.

So I was wondering if you could get high taking this. The pills are tiny white ovals with a "M" on the front and T7 on the back and they are 50mg. Or if you guys had any expirences with tramadol. Also can you bump these pills?

2. im pretty sure i took about 5 of these and they were pretty good

3. What kind of high was it, like an oxy or hyrdo high or not even?

How did u take them and how long did it last for??

4. yeah, 4-5 should fuck you up.

careful going over 8 though, seizures can happen at doses over 400mg

edit: i guess like hydro, i've never messed with vics (too weak) but people say both give more of an uppity opiate high, and I'd say it lasts like 4-6 hours

5. I generally take around 200mg. As mentioned don't exceed 400mg.

It is hard to describe the high. It feels kinda like a weaker, overly stimulating high of hydros. But that's still not really it. I find it lasts a long time, (around 6-8 hours) even to the point where I can't sleep 10 or so hours after ingestion.

Not that great of a rec drug in my opinion. Good for pain though.

6. My homie just came over and he had some hydro he said if i paid him 5$ we could each share the 30mg. Now I'm wondering if we should each snort 200mg of the tramadol, looool.

Any one mixed hydro with tramadol?? =]

7. Hydro's don't come in 30mg's. Unless they were compounded.

You don't want to snort the tramadol or the hydro.

I have tried them together and enjoyed the experience. I find the hydro sedating and the tram stimulating so it was nice.

8. lol he had 12 5mg, 6each. I know not to snort the hydro cuz of the apap, but why cant you snort the tramadol.

9. takeing 15 mg of hydro and 250 mg tramadol has me feeling fuckin nice when I do it. id give that a try

10. Some tramadol comes with apap in it. Regarding those that don't, from reports I've read and personal experience snorting tramadol produces no noticeable difference to oral ingestion. Plus it burns like hell.

11. I personally think Tramadol is wonderful :cool:

I will get a nice light, functional buzz that lasts for 6-8 hours from 100mg. I am kind of a lightweight though. 200mg would be a good dosage. They remind me of hydrocodone, but not as potent. Still, a wonderful opiate, albeit a synthetic one.

12. uhhhh my stomach doesn't feel good toooooo much apap lol.

:{

13. was it brand name ultram or just tramadol? Tramadol usually doesn't have apap in it but i think ultram is tramadol and apap...

I have a lot of generic tramadol though - no apap

14. I have tried that shit before- It didn't do shit!
    I took 4 the first time i tried then 7 the next time then 8...then i gave up...

15. #15 enorty, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    i had muscle spasms and shit in my legs just on 200mg of tram..

its pretty noice

for me its comparable to hydros

its an "opiod" pain reliever.

yeah no apap in mine either.

16. It was just tramdoal, ya thats weird cuz I kinda didnt wanna take it oraly. But some 1 said it you shouldnt snort it so I didnt...

Yeah I'm not really feeling anything either other than the hydro. Probably gonna bump another pill and 1/2 see how i feel then.

17. swallow em, dont sniff. Chew em up if you want em to hit faster, but i usually take 250 mg (with a soma though) and i get a high very comparable to hydro. god damn, this thread, plus the show im watching (hooked: illegal drugs and how they got that way: Opium) makes me wanna find some oxy or opium real bad.

18. I prefer hydro to oxy, but coming across some oxy isn't a bad idea. :b

19. Taking too much APAP is bad, and WILL cause liver damage! DO NOT EXCEED 4000MG OVER THE COURSE OF A DAY!

BTW: Taking large amounts of perscription pills is a nice way to end up in the hospital or dead..STUPID! If you want to take some pills sure, go ahead, but be smart ie: don't mix them and don't take large amounts.

20. Everyone here told him the appropriate amount, which is not to go over 400mg, which he didn't, so i don't know why your calling anyone stupid.

Also, I mentioned combining it with soma, which is perfectly safe - according to my doctor and my father (pharmacist), anyways... but i trust my doctor, pharmacist and dad so i'm sure its fine.

Its an opiod, so just don't combine it with something like a benzo/cns depressent.

And to the other poster - i deffinitely prefer oxy over vikes/hydro, but thats why i usually get hydros instead lol, i like oxy too much so i dont use it a lot. I do like the price of hydros better though lol