Tramadol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SewageOnly, Sep 16, 2008.

1. not sure if this is proper section for this thread but i figured i might get answers here regardless. i just got my wisdom teeth taken out. it was only 45 minutes ago now so im still pretty numb and not feeling the pain yet. my dad went out to get my perscription of vic and gave me some tramadol he got for his shoulder surgery in the meantime. i havent taken any yet considering i dont really feel pain yet. im just wondering if anyone has any experience w/ tramadol and what they could tell me about them.

i originally posted this in the seasoned tokers section but moved it here by someones suggestion.

2. They're kind of like a weaker version of vicodin. I've found that I need to take at least 3 to get good effects, and they take a few hours to fully kick in. They also seem to make it very hard for me to sleep. They eventually made me really sick for about 4 days, and when I finally got over being sick I had a small portion of nachos which made me extremely bloated. I haven't felt that uncomfortable in a long time and had to make myself throw up to get any relief. Not sure whether to blame that on the Tramadol but I know that's what made me sick.