Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tramadol

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SewageOnly, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. not sure if this is proper section for this thread but i figured i might get answers here regardless. i just got my wisdom teeth taken out. it was only 45 minutes ago now so im still pretty numb and not feeling the pain yet. my dad went out to get my perscription of vic and gave me some tramadol he got for his shoulder surgery in the meantime. i havent taken any yet considering i dont really feel pain yet. im just wondering if anyone has any experience w/ tramadol and what they could tell me about them.

2. They are a relatively mild pain medication. My buddy used to get them from the VA after he got discharged for fucking up his back. He was an opiate junky and that's all they would give him. He would take like 5-8 of them and nod off like he was on smack. For wisdom teeth I recommend you make yourself some brownies. I was a nice bro and made them for my brother when he got his pulled and wasn't supposed to smoke cuz of the risk of dry socket. I personally don't care for pain medication and would rather use pot as my pain reliever. When I broke my ankle this spring I went and got an OZ of Jack Hearer and pain wasn't an issue with me.

3. You will probly get more responses in pandoras box. ive never heard of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.