tramadol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by whitehippo, May 13, 2008.

1. Since I've been on a job search I've stopped smoking but I have over 200 50mg tramadols. I've taken up to 6 at a time, and they don't phase me at all. I used to take hydrocodone and these aren't even comparable. My mind feels a bit clouded then I sleep for like 10 hours. Anyone have an explanation or experience with them?

2. i wouldnt take too many cuz they can cause seizures

3. Thats the only reason I haven't ventured past the 300mg threshold, 400mg is supposed to be overdose country. I'm thinking I might just get rid of them, as I have an unholy amount of temazepam, which I've found to be more enjoyable. I haven't been able to find any good pharms .

4. restoril (temazepam) is weak as fuck i took 75mgs and didnt feel shit
    klonopin (clonazepam) is where its at 6mgs sets me straight

5. I got a few given to me for free last night after hearing about them for a while. I found they give me the same feeling I get when I'm on oxycodone - kind of a comfortable, sleepy feeling throughout my entire body, and when I lay down I can't get myself to get back up for a while.

6. Dude, has anyone tried neurontin? I was looking at the shit on erowid and it says that its compared to GHB(whatever the fuck that is) I got a whole messload of em someone left in my couch, But I dont know if I wanna take em or not.

7. I used to do this shit all the time, and I would also do oxy's and other various pharms, and tramadol's would always still hit me real hard, it felt great, I don't know what to say though my man.

8. i use to take morontin (makes you act dumb). try 1600mgs to start. ive taken up to 7200mgs with no problems. i was on it for a good while but then i realized it didnt help my anxiety and it actually made me more emotional.

9. Wow 1600? Thats a big dose! On erowid it said to take 800, I guess ill try both of em out at diffrent times.

It also said not to eat before taking them, is that true?

10. no man you have to take it with food, it increases the absorbtion by like 25percent or somethign crazy.

11. I love tramadol. I got 50 of them in Mexico. It's officially called ultram, its 50 mg tramadol per pill with no fillers. I get a nice warm opiate feeling, but also a great almost stimulant feeling. I get energetic, chatty, and stuff. It lasts a long time too. I can feel great all day with two or three throughout the day. Send em to me ill take em lol

12. I got the 6 for free a few days ago, then another 9 for $3, and I got 12 for $2 today. Love 'em.

13. ive taken 7 tramadols man they are most comparable to suboxone at the high dose levels. at low dosage its good to mix with like...xanax....flexaril, OC, vicodin.

i took like tramadol, pregabalin (anti-anxiety/muscle relaxant), flexaril, then did some SERIOUS amounts of xanax... it was fun

wasnt gonna die, but still i barely remember shit

14. My friend has Tramadol. I bought some from her, never agian. Weak ass shit.