Tramadol (I know i'm dumb)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by titanflyer, Aug 23, 2009.

1. So I've been doing focalin xr (roa : insuffilation) for the last few weeks in doses between 20-30mg 1x-2x/day but only every 2-5 days. I just got my hands on 5x50mg tramadol pills and i decided that today was gunna be fun ;). I had snorted 30mg foc xr at about T-3to5hrs and i did a short bit off researched and read somewhere that a regular(prescribed)dose can be up to 200mg and that I shouldn't snort it. So due to my impatience i down 250mg about T-0:15 but still nothing. I then did further reaserch(ya that means i had to time to do more research but didn't untill after) and learned that 250mg w/ little to no opiate tolerance=very high dose:eek:!! So i'll try to keep this thread updated and would appreciate if anyone could ease my mind by telling me that 250mg wont be too bad or if i should be headed to my poison control center :(. Please list your source/experience because as much as i like all responses i could use a reliable one right about now. THANKS :)

P.S. I also read that focalin(ritalin) + tramadol is safe as long as no epilepsy problems? I'd also appreciate elaboration on that if possible.

2. It sounds like you just shouldn't be doing drugs at all

3. There's always a risk when speedballing. :hello:

It sounds like you just shouldn't be doing drugs at all.

4. I usually do my research first... guess i just got lazy. I'm definitely feeling the trams at about T+1:30 and i'm pretty sure the focalin is just about gone so that interaction isn't really worrying me. Still lookin to see if anyone could give me an idea of that dose size (relative to hydrocodone mg would be ideal but anything would help)

5. It's hard to find a conversion table for tramadol since it isnt considered an opiate, but heres the best i could do.

Palliative Medicine Handbook

6. You sir, are stupid as fuck.

7. Ive been taking tramadols lately, my sister got a script of 60. When i take em i usually start with 3 or 4 and then ill pop 2-3 more later on. Youll be fine...

8. Thanks guys for help. It turned out that i hardly felt the trams and was pretty much just coming down from speeding all day. I've done H on multiple occasions, but not recently (so i didn't have tolerence if opiate tolerance even effects trams effectiveness) but i guess i was just expecting more since i'm used to nodding to the point where u cant smoke a cigarette without dropping it because u fall asleep:hello:.
    Thanks anyway and i promise to do my research first next time :eek:

9. How's your taste buds doin?

10. From now on you should avoid mixing uppers and downers. Tramadol is weak and 250 is a safe dose. 600 and you're asking for a seizure.

11. Yeah, stay away from that tramadol. I have had some good times with 250mg-350mg doses, but a buddy of mine died after taking 600mg. And to be honest, I don't think you(OP) should be doing any of this bullshit....research or not, who the fuck mixes ritalin and tramadol?!

12. So.. none of you all have had taste bud issues while fuckin' with tramadol?

13. I havent had any problems at all with the tramadol, aside from feeling sick once in a while. But they dont really do much in terms of a high...unless you smoke a little weed with them.