Tramadol????? Anyone have any personal experiences

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by electrikbroz425, Dec 6, 2009.

1. so i would like to know whats the "what, what" with tramadol? can they get you fucked up? i currently have 17!! of them. would like to learn alittle more about these pills.

also are they a good mix with weed?

2. well my personal experience was nice, but not worth spending a lot of money on.
    it made me tired and forgettful :wave:

3. they r a painkiller, kinda fun but i wouldnt pay money for them.

edit: i dont get why every1 asks if its ok to mix with weed. you can mix weed with pretty much everything

4. i didnt mean it like "weed and tramadol will hurt me" i more ment it if its a "good high" or not. like is it to much downers to take that will make me to sluggish.

5. well tramadol is a pain killer and they make u sluggish. i guess if you have important stuff to do i wouldnt smoke and take them. its pretty much the same as every other pk out there, except it makes me a little jittery or ancy or something. i cant quite put my finger on it

6. I used to take trams when i didnt have anything else. They work and get you a good buzz, but in my experiance you tend to build a tolerance really quick and you dont wanna go over something like 400mg cuz you could have muscle spasms and seizures. And honestly, the only time i was really fucked up on trams is when i at like 200 mg, snorted 25 mg, and smoked a bowl with it. The weed definitely kicks the tramadol in...

7. ic ic......yea im hittin up a party tonight and i want to take trams with weed. so i was just checkin to see how im gonna feel.

8. trams are fun but be careful. 400+ mgs can be not only harmful to your body but could cause you to go into a seizure.

imagine a vike that comes on slow but lasts almost all day.

9. I also have 17 trams, weird coincidence.

I've only taken them once so far, and in my opinion they were a very good high. I had heard that they are weak but they got me going quite well, similar to a few percs. The combo with weed is awesome, but bud makes every high better.

I'll have more experience soon, but I'm trying to take it easy with the opiates, I don't want a tolerance/dependance.

10. exactly^.

i actually got a little itchy when i used them too. I like em, but ill take vicodin over them anyday. I got em in mexico, when i was over there recently, Over the counter.

thats the only reason why i used em. there not bad tho.

11. I actually just took a 200 ER (Crushed up and parachuted) 10 mins ago hah.. ill report back in an hour or 2 if i remember i tell you whats good bro

12. good feed back. im def gonna take some trams, and smoke some trees.

13. Well i didnt feel as good as I wanted to so i took another 200 ER and parachuted that.. Ill report back in a few hours again afta a few bowls =).. its prob cause i have a high opiate tolerance but idk

14. i can get these for free anytime i want from my friends mom. Ive tried em a couple times there alright nothing special.

15. I took 2 of these one night and smoked a few bowls with some friends. It was a really good high but I felt completely out of it the next day and couldn't think straight or concentrate. It was almost like I was hungover even though I didn't drink any the night before.

16. Out of the various drugs I've ever tried, nothing goes better than tramadol and weed. Weed goes well with everything but with trams I can't feel where the trams end and the erb begins. I know cuz I'm on some :D Snorted 50mg, ate the other one.

17. yea i got a bottle of 300 for getting back sugery and i took 2 and smoked a bowl and just felt slightly numb thats all nothing to special here

18. so yea everyone.......i was pretty messed up last night. trams and erb is a great mix, in my personal opinion.

19. I got these back when I broke my leg in high school, I told him the school wouldn't let me bring my vicodin to the nurse to take every 4-6 hours, and I asked him for something non-narcotic, he then proceeded to write a script for 60 of these "non-narcotic" beauties and 90 vicodin. I quickly learned that they are not non-narcotic lol.

20. on "drugs.com". they call them "narcotic-like" drug.......ne ways they got me on a good buzz, just gotta smoke weed with em to really feel a stronger effect.