Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trainwreck :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FFB, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Hello GC,
    I've been lurking around for about a month now and decided it was time to post a picture of some of the bud i've had the privilege to pick up. It's trainwreck me and 3 friends split an O for $400, i know a bit pricey but o well you pay for what you get lol.

And here's the pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you all like :hello:

2. yuuuummmmmmm, that looks so fresh.

3. trainwreck is my fav

4. very nice, just enjoyed some this weekend myself.

good shit

5. nice pics ++ rep :smoking::smoking:

6. i would pay 400 for an O of that no problem. AWESOME buds man. have fun with that :cool:

7. i love that trainwreck high. so clear

8. Trainwreck is beautiful weed. Smells amazing and give such a pleasant high. I have a friend who gets his stuff online (dunno how) and he's been getting alot of trainwreck lately!

9. looks bombbb

10. Save me some!!! No 4 real that shit is delicious looking :eek:

11. Nice bud, hope you're enjoying that.

12. I just lost it in my pants...Twice. Ever tried planewreck? That shit fucked me up something fierce

13. Thanks for all the positive reviews, that was the stuff from about a week ago this last friday. The bud was so nice that we had to go back for more this weekend. Hopefully i can upload some more pics when i get my friend to take them for more lol.